PDO Cog Thread Lift In Benfleet
Face & Neck
PDO cog thread lift treatments in Benfleet, Essex at Monika Advanced Aesthetics. PDO cog thread lift is a cosmetic procedure that uses PDO (polydioxanone) threads to lift and tighten sagging skin on the face and neck. The procedure involves inserting small, barbed threads under the skin, which are then gently pulled to lift and tighten the skin. The barbs on the threads create a support structure that stimulates collagen production, resulting in firmer and more youthful-looking skin over time.
PDO cog thread lift is often used to treat sagging skin on the cheeks, jawline, and neck, as well as to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
PDO Cog threads face lift from – £350
PDO cog treads face and neck lift from – £500
PDO cog thread lift typically takes around 30-60 minutes to perform, and patients can usually return to their normal activities immediately after the procedure. Results are typically visible immediately but continue to improve over the next few months as collagen production increases. The effects of the procedure typically last for around 1-2 years, depending on individual factors such as skin type, age, and lifestyle factors. Like any medical procedure, there are potential risks and side effects associated with PDO cog thread lift, which should be discussed with a qualified healthcare provider before undergoing the procedure.
PDO cog thread lift is a minimally invasive cosmetic procedure that generally has fewer side effects than more invasive surgeries. However, like any medical procedure, there are potential risks and side effects associated with PDO cog thread lift. Here are some of the most common side effects:
- Swelling: Swelling is a common side effect following PDO cog thread lift, particularly in the treated area. This typically resolves within a few days to a week after the procedure.
- Bruising: Bruising is also common after PDO cog thread lift, particularly around the injection site. This typically resolves within a few days to a week after the procedure.
- Discomfort: Patients may experience mild discomfort, pain, or soreness in the treated area, which can be managed with over-the-counter pain medications or cold compresses.
- Infection: Although rare, there is a risk of infection following any medical procedure. Signs of infection include redness, warmth, swelling, and pain in the treated area. If you experience any of these symptoms, contact your healthcare provider immediately.
- Thread migration: In rare cases, the threads used in PDO cog thread lift may shift or migrate from their original location, resulting in asymmetry or an uneven appearance.
- Allergic reactions: Some patients may have an allergic reaction to the materials used in the procedure, although this is rare.
It is important to discuss the risks and potential side effects of PDO cog thread lift with us before undergoing the procedure. We can help you determine if PDO cog thread lift is a safe and appropriate option for you based on your individual needs and medical history.
Following PDO cog thread lift, it is important to follow proper aftercare instructions to promote healing and minimize the risk of complications. Here are some general aftercare instructions for PDO cog thread lift:
- Avoid touching or rubbing the treated area for at least 24 hours after the procedure to minimize the risk of infection.
- Avoid strenuous exercise or activities for at least 24-48 hours after the procedure.
- Avoid applying makeup or other cosmetic products to the treated area for at least 24-48 hours after the procedure.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight and wear a broad-spectrum sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher to protect the skin from UV damage.
- Use cool compresses or ice packs to reduce swelling or discomfort.
- Avoid sleeping on the treated area for at least 24-48 hours after the procedure.
- Follow any additional aftercare instructions provided by your healthcare provider.
It is important to note that the exact aftercare instructions may vary depending on the individual and the specific type of PDO cog thread lift procedure performed. Your healthcare provider will provide you with specific aftercare instructions based on your individual needs.
In general, it is important to take good care of your skin after the procedure, including keeping it clean and hydrated. You should also avoid smoking and limit alcohol consumption, as these can slow down the healing process and may affect the results of the procedure.