Dermal Fillers In Benfleet
Dermal fillers and lip fillers in Benfleet, Essex at Monika Advanced Aesthetics. Dermal fillers are a type of cosmetic injectable made of hyaluronic acid, designed to add volume, smooth out wrinkles and fine lines, and enhance facial features. They are made up of a gel-like substance that is injected into the skin to restore lost volume, contour the face, and provide a more youthful appearance.
The procedure typically takes 30-60 minutes, depending on the number of areas being treated, and requires little to no downtime.
The effects of dermal fillers can last anywhere from several months to over a year, depending on the type of filler used and the area being treated. Regular maintenance treatments can help to maintain the results.
Lip Augmentation 1ml – £200
Tear Through 1ml – £180
Cheek Restoration From – £180
Nasolabial Labial Lines 1ml – £180
Marionette & Smokers Lines 1ml – £180
2ml Filler Treatment per same session – £300
3ml Filler Treatment per same session – £420
Hyaluronidase Filler Dissolver – £70
Dermal fillers can be used to treat a variety of concerns, including:
Fine lines and wrinkles: Fillers can be used to smooth out lines and wrinkles around the mouth, nose, and forehead.
Volume loss: Fillers can be used to restore lost volume in the cheeks, temples, and under-eye area.
Lip enhancement: Fillers can be used to add volume and shape to the lips.
Facial contouring: Fillers can be used to contour the face and enhance facial features, such as the jawline or cheekbones.
Like any medical procedure, dermal fillers can have side effects. While these side effects are usually mild and temporary, it is important to be aware of them before undergoing the procedure.
Common side effects of dermal fillers include:
- Bruising: It is common to experience some bruising at the injection site, which can last for several days.
- Swelling: Mild swelling is also common after the procedure and usually resolves within a few days.
- Redness: The injection site may be red and tender for a few days after the procedure.
- Itching: Itching or a tingling sensation at the injection site is also common.
- Lumps or bumps: Occasionally, dermal fillers can cause lumps or bumps under the skin. These can usually be smoothed out by your healthcare provider.
More serious side effects of dermal fillers are rare but can include:
- Infection: There is a risk of infection at the injection site, which can be treated with antibiotics.
- Allergic reaction: In rare cases, patients may experience an allergic reaction to the filler. This can cause swelling, hives, and difficulty breathing.
- Tissue damage: If the filler is injected too deeply or in the wrong location, it can cause tissue damage.
- Necrosis: In extremely rare cases, dermal fillers can block blood vessels and cause tissue death (necrosis) in the surrounding area.
if you experience any side effects after the procedure, it is important to contact us right away.
After receiving dermal fillers, it is important to follow certain aftercare instructions to minimize the risk of complications and to ensure the best possible results. Here are some general aftercare tips to keep in mind:
- Avoid touching or rubbing the treated area for at least 24 hours after the procedure. This can increase the risk of infection and may cause the filler to move or become displaced.
- Avoid applying makeup to the treated area for at least 24 hours after the procedure.
- Avoid strenuous exercise or activities that may increase blood flow to the treated area for at least 24 hours after the procedure.
- Avoid drinking alcohol or taking blood-thinning medications (such as aspirin or ibuprofen) for at least 24 hours after the procedure, as these can increase the risk of bleeding or bruising.
- Apply ice to the treated area to reduce swelling and discomfort.
- If you experience any pain or discomfort after the procedure, you can take over-the-counter pain relievers such as acetaminophen.
- Follow up with your healthcare provider as recommended to ensure that the results are as expected and to address any concerns or issues that may arise.
It is important to remember that each individual may have unique aftercare needs based on their specific procedure and the area treated. We will provide you with detailed aftercare instructions based on your individual needs and circumstances. It is important to follow these instructions carefully to ensure the best possible outcome.