PRP Microneedling In Benfleet
PRP microneedling is a cosmetic procedure that involves using a small device with tiny needles to create microscopic punctures in the skin. The procedure is often combined with platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy, which involves drawing a small amount of blood from the patient and processing it to separate the platelet-rich plasma. The PRP is then applied to the skin during the microneedling procedure.
PRP microneedling (vampire) face 1 session – £120
PRP microneedling (vampire) face 3 sessions – £300
PRP microneedling (vampire) face and neck 1 session – £150
PRP microneedling (vampire) face and neck 3 session – £400
PRP microneedling for hair loss 1 session – £120
PRP microneedling for hair loss 3 session – £300
PRP microneedling for hair loss 5 session – £450
Here are some potential benefits of PRP microneedling:
- Skin rejuvenation: The micro-injuries created by the microneedling device stimulate the skin’s natural healing process, which can lead to the production of collagen and elastin, two proteins that are essential for youthful-looking skin. PRP therapy can further enhance this process by providing growth factors that promote cell growth and tissue repair.
- Improved skin texture and tone: PRP microneedling can help improve the overall texture and tone of the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and scars.
- Reduced hyperpigmentation: The combination of microneedling and PRP therapy can help reduce hyperpigmentation, which is a condition that causes patches of skin to become darker than the surrounding skin.
- Improved skin hydration: Microneedling and PRP therapy can improve the skin’s ability to retain moisture, leading to more hydrated and plump-looking skin.
- Minimal downtime: PRP microneedling is a minimally invasive procedure that typically requires little to no downtime. Patients may experience some redness and swelling in the treated area immediately after the procedure, but this usually resolves within a few days.
It is important to note that the results of PRP microneedling can vary from person to person and may require multiple treatments for optimal results. It is also important to have the procedure performed by a qualified and experienced healthcare provider to ensure safety and effectiveness.
Microneedling is generally considered a safe and effective cosmetic procedure for skin rejuvenation, but like any medical treatment, it can have side effects. Here are some potential side effects of microneedling:
- Redness and swelling: It is common to experience some redness and swelling in the treated area immediately after the procedure, which usually subsides within a few days.
- Bruising: Microneedling can cause bruising, especially if the treatment is performed on thin or delicate skin.
- Peeling and flaking: After the procedure, the skin may peel and flake for a few days as the old skin is replaced by new skin.
- Infection: There is a small risk of infection associated with microneedling, especially if the procedure is not performed in a sterile environment or if the patient does not follow proper aftercare instructions.
- Hyperpigmentation: In rare cases, microneedling can cause hyperpigmentation, which is a condition that causes patches of skin to become darker than the surrounding skin.
- Allergic reactions: Some people may be allergic to the products used during the microneedling procedure, such as numbing cream or serums.
- Scarring: Microneedling can cause scarring in rare cases, especially if the treatment is performed on sensitive or thin skin.
Proper aftercare following microneedling is important to promote healing and minimize the risk of complications. Here are some general aftercare instructions for microneedling:
- Avoid touching the treated area for at least 24 hours after the procedure to minimize the risk of infection.
- Avoid using makeup or other cosmetic products on the treated area for at least 24 hours after the procedure.
- Avoid direct sunlight and wear a broad-spectrum sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher to protect the skin from UV damage.
- Avoid swimming, saunas, and other activities that may cause excessive sweating or heat for at least 24 hours after the procedure.
- Avoid using products that contain retinoids, glycolic acid, or other exfoliating agents for at least 48 hours after the procedure.
- Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated to promote skin healing.
- Apply a gentle moisturizer to the treated area to keep the skin hydrated.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption for at least 24 hours after the procedure, as these can slow down the healing process.
- Avoid any strenuous exercise or activities for at least 24-48 hours after the procedure.
- Follow any additional aftercare instructions provided by your healthcare provider.
It is important to remember that the exact aftercare instructions may vary depending on the type and intensity of the microneedling treatment. It is best to consult with us so we can provide the specific aftercare instructions based on your individual needs.
SCAPL / HAIR LOSS PRP MICRONEEDLING
Hair loss is a common concern for many people, affecting both men and women. While there are many treatments available for hair loss, PRP and Microneedling is a non-invasive solution that is gaining popularity among those seeking to improve the appearance of their hair.
PRP and Microneedling for hair loss is a non-invasive treatment that combines Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) with a microneedling device to stimulate hair growth. The microneedling device creates microscopic punctures in the scalp, which triggers the body’s natural healing process and stimulates the production of collagen. The PRP is then applied to the treatment area to enhance the effects of the microneedling.
In addition to stimulating collagen production, the microneedling device also creates tiny channels in the scalp that allow for the PRP to penetrate deeper into the skin. This can enhance the effects of the treatment and lead to improved results.
PRP and Microneedling treatments for hair loss typically take about an hour to complete. After the treatment, you may experience some redness and mild swelling, which should subside within a few hours. You may also be advised to avoid strenuous activity for a few days and to avoid sun exposure for a period of time following the treatment.
Multiple PRP and Microneedling treatments may be required to achieve the desired results, and we will discuss the recommended number of treatments with you during the appointment.